Mount Batur Trekking Tips
Trekking to Mount Batur Kintamani is a not too strenuous hiking program. With an altitude of about 1,717 above sea level, the mountain can be conquered by many different levels of abilities people.
However, despite this not mean that you can recklessly hiking in the mountain as famous with the beauty of sun rising.
There are some tips you should consider before doing hiking at Mount Batur, are:
1. Make sure you are guided by a guide who knew about this Batur volcano.
Doing hiking at Mount Batur will be felt full when you are guided by people who know about the history and activities of Mount Batur. Professional guides will make sure you enjoy the hike and will also give you a lot of important knowledge about Mount Batur and around of that area.
2. Select the price in accordance with the facilities provided.
Select a price that fits in your budget. Make sure the price given by service providers in accordance with supporting facilities are provided. Minimal services are included breakfast and coffee break at the top of mount Batur. Many provide tour with a cheap price, with low service, but a high price does not guarantee the quality of service provided.
So you must be smart in choosing the price for mount Batur trekking.
3. Make sure the service provider provides a private tour for you.
Make sure the service provider guarantees you a mount Batur private trekking tour. Do not be in sharing with tourists who do not know.
Therefore, the ability and speed of each hiker is different from one another. So, if you take private tour it will ensure the guide more focus to you. Thus your satisfaction will be more memorable.
4. Complete the mount Batur Trekking program with other programs that are available around the area of Mount Batur.
There are several activities that you can do to complement Trekking mount Batur, including:
- Try the unique of natural hot spring at Toya Bungkah,
- Tasting breakfast or lunch with typical buffet presentation Kintamani.
5. Make sure you're healthy before doing this hiking activity.
6. Select a service provider who is experienced and has enough reviews with good or excellent grades in "tripadvisor".
7. Some of the equipment that you need to carry while doing this hiking activity, are:
- Hiking shoes,
- Thin jacket,
- A change of clothes (in anticipation of rain or for dressing after bathing in Batur Natural Hot Spring).
- Sun Cream
- Rain Coat
Okay, that is a few tips we suggest before you try to Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking in Kintamani Bali.
For more information Mount Batur Trekking Program don't hesitate to contact us or for quick response please chat with us via this WhatsApp number :
Hopefully this information will useful and help you for get the right tour service provider. See you later at Mount Batur Kintamani Bali.
Bagus Bali Sunrise Trekking