Natural Hot Spring Tour In Kitamani Bali
Natural hot spring on the shores of Lake Batur is one place that you must visit when you are in Bali. These attractions will be the right choice for you to visit with family, a couple, or with your friends.
Batur natural hot spring is located right on the southwestern edge of Lake Batur, or rather in the village of Toya Bungkah, Kintamani Bali. This hot spring if drive from centre of Ubud will takes about 90 minutes.
The heat from these spring is become from the volcanic activity of Mount Batur. The average temperature of the hot water is from 35 to 40 ° C.
The most appropriate time to visit the tourist attractions are after trekking to Mt Batur. However, if you are interested to try out the uniqueness of the natural hot spring but is not accompanied by trekking package, we also provide a simple tour to bring you relax while swimming and bathing in this natural hot springs.
- 08.00 - 9.30 Pick up at your hotel
- 10.00 - 12.00 Enjoy and relax at Natural Hot Spring,
- 12.30 Lunch at Lake View Restaurant ( Buffet style ) with over looking the Batur Volcano and Lake,
- 13.45 Visit to Bali Coffee Plantation,
- 14.45 Visit to Tegalalang Rice Terrace,
- 15.30 Back to your Hotel
PRICE : USD 40/ PERSON
- Private Driver/Guide ( English speaking)
- Petrol Fee
- All Entrance Fee
- Enough Drinking Water
WHAT SHOULD TO BRING :
- Swimming Suit
- Changes Clothes
- Enough Money
INFORMATION SERVICE :
EMAIL : email@example.com
WHATSAPP : +6282144554458