02 Sep Another Paradise In Bali: Mount Batur TrekkingHome » Blog » All About Mount Batur Trekking » Another Paradise In Bali: Mount Batur Trekking
Bali is always be the worldwide trip destination. Everybody loves to reach all the beaches, the weather, the culinary, and the warmth of people here. It’s just like living in Paradise. But, have you found another side Paradise in Bali? It’s Mount Batur. Those who love the adventure must be love Mount Batur trekking.
Trekking or walking for a long distance in one or two days has recently become trend within the tourists.
Not only the climbers or the adventurers who love to explore the nature. Most of them feel this trend dragging their souls into the brand new experience. How they prepare for the journey, that is so much different from the luxurious trip. And also not similar with the backpacking.
Trekking has its own style towards the summit of the mountain. When hiking has the hard track, not always friendly for the beginners, and you have to fulfil all the necessities by yourself, trekking has difference detail. You can prepare everything in easy way you can do. Even though, you have no sufficient food, you can easily find the snack stops along the track. Moreover, trekking has wide path or trail and guest houses to comfort your way. Those experiences in trekking can be found in Mount Batur Treking.
The Reason Why Do The Mount Batur Trekking:
There might be some reasons why people love to do the Mount Batur Trekking. These ones might be you face along the track towards the summit.
• You can release pain or stress as The Mount Batur delivers you the beautiful when do Bali sunrise trekking at the top of the mountain. The sunrise which lasted for a couple or more minutes simultaneously was also followed by a reflection of the clear Lake Batur below. It looks like you see the mirror under your feet that has the reflexion of the clouds above. It’s amazing how this show attracts your endorphine hormone and release pain.
• To satisfy your desire in capture the nature photography. As we know that before you reach the summit, you will see so many scenic spots where you can take some photographs with or without you. Moreover, the top of the mountain at sunrise will spoil your eyes and the optic of your camera. You won’t miss taking pictures, right?
• The time you need to reach the summit is relatively short compared to hiking. It is around two or three hours from starting point, Kintamani District.
• The Mount Batur trekking promises fresh air from the beginning. As we know the starting point of the trekking is from Kintamani village which is at the foot of the mountain. Even at the altitude of 1717 meters above sea level, you can inhale the air well.
• There are views of Mount Agung, Mount Abang, Mount Semeru and Mount Rinjani from the summit of Mount Batur at sunrise. Trekking fatigue is paid with beauty many times.
• It is quiet easy for the beginners to do the trekking as long as you have fit body and you follow the guide’s direction.
Mount Batur Trekking Route
The gate of trekking is at Pura Jati Luhur, Bangli and also at Toya Bungkah trekking starting point. Each visitor is charged for Rp 100,000.00 for entrance fee. If the visitors need the guide along the trekking, they can pay for Rp 500,000.00. The guide can show you the best track and all over information you need.
For your information, the best time to arrive at the gate is at 3.30 a.m. So that you will approximately arrive at the top of mountain at 5 or 5.30 a.m. The sunrise shall be at 6 a.m.
Beside Pura Jati Luhur, the visitors also start the trekking from Pura Pasar Agung in Pekraman village. There are some facilities that visitors like such as large parking lot for cars and motorbikes, toilet, and huge hall to rest before starting the trekking.
The trekking starts from the post (starting point you choose) and passing through the farm of local community to the forest area of Mount Batur. You will meet the steep rocks, sandy and narrow tracks towards the first peak. What’s interesting about the Mount Batur trekking, there are traditional Balinese yellow umbrellas that are placed along the way.
Arrive at the first peak, you will see the large rock. The stone resembles a monument with carving bearing Mount Batur on it. Most of the visitors choose to stop for a while here. They can eat, drink, and relax in order to recharge energy to reach the top of Mount Batur. This stop also an interesting place to take the photograph. The surrounding covered with dew of the mountain must be the best natural background for your photos collection.
People who had experience in Mount Batur trekking must have had the photographs in this first peak. The summit of Mount Batur is about thirty minutes from here. Visitors can continue their trekking through the steep rocks and grassland towards the top of this active volcano which had been appalled world by its explosion in 1926.
When At The Top Of Mount Batur
After about 30 minutes walking, visitors will arrive at the top of Mount Batur. The mount Batur temperature is around 8 t0 15 celsius degree. The sunrise shall be around 5.30 in the morning. People will gather to wait for the sunrise. When the time is come, everybody will be surprised by the view of the Eastern sky as a sign of the morning sunrise. Moreover, you will be presented with a view of Mount Agung, Mount Rinjani in Lombok, and kaldera Lake Batur which has the shape of crescent moon.
People will enjoy the sunrise for almost eleven minutes. After that, some of visitors will stay there there for a few moments. They can eat or drinks their food supply. They can also buy food or drinks sold by the sellers up there. And some others will continue their trekking to the higher peak.
In the higher peak, visitors can enjoy the cooking show. The local community will show how to cook boild egg or banana using heat water coming out of Mount Batur. Last word, join us and choose one from many of our mount Batur trekking packages. We promise you will enjoy every single thing in Mount Batur trekking with Bagus Bali Sunrise Trekking Tour.
Don’t forget to share this precious experience to others!