The beauty island of Bali Indonesia most synonymous with the beauty of its beaches. Among several beaches famous of Kuta and Sanur beach. There, hundreds of tourists spent from morning till night.
However, not a beach in Bali which will be the topic of discussion in this blog, but the beauty of the wild mountains in Bali.
Well, on the island of Bali mountaineering is one alternative for tourists to fill the day while in this paradise island. In Bali regular mountain for climb is Mount Batur 1.717, Mount Abang 2.152 and Mount Agung 3.152 meters above sea level.
The most famous trekking activities, namely Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour is a blend of entertainment, recreation, sports, and also will be an unforgettable experience for you.
Every day hundreds of tourists from different countries come to witness the beauty of the sunrise that comes with beautiful natural scenery of Kintamani.
Okey, we turn to the topic of discussion, namely Mt Batur Trekking Review. Well in this case we will discuss the full review of our service to Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour.
Here is a more review about mount Batur trekking, exactly for Sunrise Tour :
A. To watch the beautiful sunrise on this mountain, we will invite tourists to get up early morning. The range for the pick up time service usually starts from 1:00 am until 3:00 am, it is we adjust to the distance from your hotel heading to mount Batur trekking start point.
B. Interrupted journey, around 25 minutes from the start point we will invite you to eat a small meal in the form of toast, fresh fruit and a hot drink. It would be advisable for you to get a small breakfast before climbing, this would provide the backup energy for you.
C. After a small breakfast, around 04.00 am climbing begin. For the trekking start point we have chosen is in the village of Toya Bungkah. There are three main reasons why we chose this starting point, namely:
- This route is more quiet than on the route from Jati Temple
- These route is less of rock, when compared to other route (Even better when viewed in terms of your safety)
- Because this route in the eastern part of Mount Batur, that means if you are a little late you can still see the sunrise on the way.
D. The journey to get to the highest peak via this route are usually reached within one hour 30 minutes with the following details:
- The first 20 minutes are in the flat road to reach the first rest point
- From the first rest point you have 2 choices for the next way, namely: "Long trek" up to the highest peak or the "Sort Trek" only until the Sunrise Point
- After First rest point, if you choose Long Trek, the next trip is still in the jungle terrain and the ground began slightly uphill. It takes about 25 minutes to reach the half point or second rest point.
- After the second rest point, the real adventure began. For 20 minutes this dirute you will be faced with an uphill road and sandy. Then increasingly uphill and rocky for 25 minutes.
- Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes pass, we reach the highest peak. Here, as long as we enjoy the beauty of nature and the beautiful sunrise from Mount Batur, we will invite you to enjoy a nice breakfast that is cooked in the volcano (here are hot steam which is located on the rocks volcano and can be used to boil eggs and bananas. At the top, we will also gives you a hot drink (coffee, tea, or chocolate).
- After sunrise, followed by a trip around the crater. During the trip you could see other sights around this mountain, one of which is black lava view formed from eruptions in 1926 and 1963. Half an hour later you'll come to place where we give the name "Mt Batur sunrise point". On this place you will be greeted by hundreds of monkeys that is very friendly, you can even play and take pictures with them.
- From sunrise point we are going through a sort cut to get the finish point. Hose 1 hour later we have arrived at the finish point. After here ,for those who choose a short program we will immediately take you back to your hotel.
E. To complete your tour we also provide other programs, namely visit and relax at Toya Bungkah Natural Hot Spring, lunch at Penelokan and visit to coffee plantations .
Okay enough of the reviews on Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking. For complete information about the price, along with that included in our package you can see in: MT BATUR SUNRISE TREK TOUR
Hopefully the review about mt Batur Trekking is useful for you before doing this tour. Then if you need thr further information please do not hesitate to CONTACT US
Or it could be through Whatsapp on this number:
Bagus Bali Sunrise Trekking Team
Copyright @ 2018