06 Feb Bali Best Waterfalls Tour
Bali Best Waterfalls Tour Package
Bali best waterfalls tour – This Bali Tour will bring you to visit three most beautiful waterfalls nearby Ubud Bali. On the first trip, our driver will bring you to the first waterfall, it is Tibumana Waterfall. This waterfall has blue waters and really fresh that come from the mountain, even this waterfall is good for swimming as well . Tibumana waterfall is located inside the lush green jungle with beautiful slopes on that. On the way to the waterfalls you will need some walks along the path and passing some stairs down. Moreover you will pass a wooden bridge to see this beautiful waterfall.
Leave from Tibumana, this trip will continue with drive around 45 minutes to get second waterfall called Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Tukad Cepung waterfall is hidden waterfall, even though you can’t see it from any distance. It is located inside of the cave so you should go around 10 meters from the waterfall to see it. To get this waterfall you you need walk along the jungle and some stairs until you get to the river. Also you will need walk along the river with high rock in between. After that you will able to see the most beautiful waterfall at their end.
Read also: Ubud & Jungle Swing Tour Package
On the way to Tegenungan, you will enjoy traditional local lunch at Bebek Tepi Sawah. They offer special food called Bebek Betutu with traditional ingredients, very tasty and unique. Beside from Betutu, they also have many kind of Balinese food you can chose depend on your appetite.
On the last trip we will visit third waterfall is it Tegenungan waterfall. This waterfall is very famous and the most busy waterfall located very close to Ubud Bali. You may will meet there with many people’s but please don’t be worried because this waterfall is still a good place to chill out and even for swim as well.
- 08.30: Pick up from your hotel or villa with private air conditioner car
- 09.15 – 10.30: Explore Tibumana Waterfall
- 11.30 – 12.30: Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 13.00 – 14.00: Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 14.30 – 15.30: Having Lunch at Bebek Tepi Sawah
- 16.00-17.00: Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 17.00: Our driver drop you back to Hotel
BALI BEST WATERFALL TOUR PRICE:
1 Person: IDR 800.000
2 Persons: IDR 450.000 / person
3 Persons: IDR 350.000 / person
4 Persons: IDR 275.000 / person
5 Persons: IDR 250.000 / person
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Enough Bottled Drinking Waters
- All entrance fees
- Private tour driver
- Lunch Fee
- Luwak Coffee Tasting at Bali Coffee Plantation
- Don’t forget to bring your swim wear, towel and flip flops
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 10 years is able to join this tour
- Pickup area covered: Kintamani, Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu & Denpasar
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The tour is PRIVATE TOURS and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking driver or tour guide
- REASONABLE, FAIR PRICE AND NO HIDDEN FEES
- IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PLAN: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before (FREE CANCELLATION FEES)
- CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees 50% applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour (when our driver ready for pick you up)
- BAD WEATHER: Free cancellation and full refund is applied if weather’s bad before starting the tour.
- BOOKING: Complete The Booking Form to send your request and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically. If Booking form doesn’t work please email or WhatsApp us to confirm.
- DISCUSSION: We will glad to answer all your questions regarding your inquiry (send your inquiries to our WhatsApp number +6282144554458 for get quick reply!!
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: You able to do payment by cash upon pick up / start the tour. Others methods is by PayPal, Wise or Bank Transfer. Please contact us for details
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit 25% from total amount at latest a day before tour.
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.