01 Sep MOUNT AGUNG TREKKING TOUR
Mount Agung Bali Sunrise Trekking
Mt Agung is the highest mountain on the island of Bali. This is also active volcano with height 3,142 meters above sea level. The mountain is located in the District of Rendang, Karangasem, Bali.
Mount Agung became the second mountain with the many climbing activities after Mount Batur. Mount Batur it self has elevation 1,717 meters above sea level and located in Kintamani, Bangli Bali.
There are have two best route for do Mt Agung Trekking. Every route offers different challenges it self and that you can choose according to your ability level. Here are the details:
A. Mt Agung Trekking From Besakih Start Point
This route location is near from Besakih temple. Via Besakih trekking start point, you will entered the forest to climb to the highest peak. Trekking generally starts at 23:00 pm. Usually trekking will takes 6 to 7 hours to reach the highest point in Bali. The hiking route is heavy enough. But you can imagine watch a beautiful sunrise from the top of Bali will take out your tiredness.
● 21.00 to 22:00: Pick up at your hotel, pick up time depends by distance of Besakih start point to your hotel.
● 23:00: Arriving at start point Besakih, here we will present to your coffee break.
● 23:15: Trek to the peak of mount Agung is beginning,
● 6:00: Approximately 6 Am you will arrive at the top of Mt Agung, here we can see the spectacular scenery and captivating sunrise. During enjoy the beauty view, we will served breakfast : hot drink, sandwich, and some fresh fruits.
● 7:30: Heading down and go back to the start point,
● 12:00: Trekking is done and our driver will drop you back to your hotel.
(Approximate Hiking Time 12 to 13 hours)
1 PERSON: IDR 1.650.000
2 PERSON: IDR 900.000 / PERSON
3 PERSON: IDR 850.000 / PERSON
4 PERSON: IDR 800.000/ PERSON
5 PERSON: IDR 700.000 / PERSON
B. Mount Agung Trekking from Pasar Agung Start Point
Pasar Agung Temple is the second option of mount Agung trekking routes . About the route is much easier, to reach the summit takes about 4 – 5 hours. From this route, you will come to second peak of mount Agung, with altitude of about 2.850 meters above sea level. Peak is lower than the peak you will reached via start point at Besakih, but you will not be disappointed by the stunning views of the surroundings.
● 23:30 to 00:00: pick up at your hotel, pick up time depends by your stay location in Bali.
● 1:45: Arrive at the start point Pasar Agung Temple. You will get short briefing about standard procedure while have coffee break.
● 2:00: Start the trip to the summit and sunrise point.
● 6:00: Around this time you will arrive at the peak, where we watched a spectacular view and sunrise and served your breakfast.
● 7:30: Go down and go back to the start point
● 11:00: Trekking is done and you will dropping back to your hotel
(Totally hike time with this start point about 7 to 8 hours)
1 PERSON: IDR 1.450.000
2 PERSON: IDR 800.000 / PERSON
3 PERSON: IDR 750.000 / PERSON
4 PERSON: IDR 700.000 / PERSON
5 PERSON: IDR 600.000 / PERSON
INCLUSION FOR BOTH PACKAGES:
● Pick up and drop service to your hotel by a private air-conditioned car
● Personally experienced English speaking local guides
● Entry fee to mt Agung
● Drinking water
● Walking stick & Head Light
● Coffee and tea & Breakfast
WHAT SHOULD TO BRING :
● Mask and hand sanitizer
● Hiking shoes
● Long pants
● Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
● Make sure you have good stamina and enough naps before do this trekking activity.
OK, that is just a short reviews from us about mount Agung Trekking tour. For more information please contact us, or should via WhatsApp on this number:
- Tour is PRIVATE TOURS and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour guide
- REASONABLE, FAIR PRICE AND NO HIDDEN FEES
- IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PLAN: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before (FREE CANCELLATION FEES)
- CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees 50% applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour (when our driver ready for pick you up)
- BOOKING: Complete The Booking Form to send your request and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically
- DISCUSSION: We will glad to answer all your questions regarding your inquiry (send your inquiries to our WhatsApp number +6282144554458 for get quick reply
- CASH PAYMENTS: Please do the payment upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit with amount between USD 20 – 50 / booking according to the number of participants. You can pay deposits to our PayPal account that we will send via email or WhatsApp!
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. BAGUS BALI SUNRISE TREKKING AND TOUR takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking and send to our driver if needed