01 Sep MOUNT AGUNG TREKKING TOUR
Mt Agung is the highest mountain on the island of Bali with a height of 3,142 above sea level. The mountain is located in the District of Rendang, Karangasem, Bali.
This mountain became the second mountain with the highest climbing activities after Mount Batur (1,717 meters above sea level, located on Kintamani area).
For do Mt Agung Trekking, there are two best routes offers different challenges that you can choose according to your ability level. Here are the details:
A. Mount Agung Trekking From Besakih Start Point
This route starts from near of Besakih temple, this past trip Besakih, entered the forest to climb to the highest peak. Trekking generally starts at 23:00 pm. From this start point takes 6 to 7 hours to reach the highest point in Bali.
This route is suitable for heavy but watch a beautiful sunrise from a height of 3.142 meters above sea level, will take out your tiredness.
● 21.00 to 22:00: pick up at your hotel, pick up time depends by distance of Besakih start point to your hotel.
● 23:00: Arrive at start point Besakih, here we will present to your coffee break.
● 23:15: The trek to the peak of mount Agung is beginning,
● 6:00: Arrive at the top of mt Agung, here we can see the spectacular scenery and captivating sunrise. During enjoy the beauty view, we will served breakfast : hot drink, sandwich, and some fresh fruits.
● 7:30: Go down and go back to the start point,
● 12:00: Arrive at the starting point,
● 13:00: Lunch Time at Kintamani
● 14:00: Back to your hotel.
(Approximate Hiking Time 12 to 13 hours)
B. Mount Agung Trekking from Pasar Agung Start Point
The second option is the path through from Pasar Agung Temple. This route is much easier, to reach the summit takes about 4 hours. This peak has an altitude of about 100 meters lower than the peak reached through the start point at Besakih, but you will not be disappointed by the stunning views of the surroundings.
● 23:30 to 00:00: pick up at your hotel, pick up time depends by your stay location in Bali.
● 1:45: Arrive at the start point Pasar Agung Temple. Here we will present to your coffee break.
● 2:00: Start the trip to the summit and sunrise point.
● 6:00: Arrive at the peak, where we watched a spectacular view and sunrise and served your breakfast.
● 7:30: Go down and go back to the start point
● 11:00: Arrive at the starting point,
● 12:00: Lunch Time at Kintamani
● 1:00: Back to your hotel
(Totally hike time with this start point about 7 to 8 hours)
● Pick up and drop service to your hotel by a private air-conditioned car
● Personally experienced English speaking local guides
● Entry fee to mt Agung
● Drinking water
● Walking stick & Head Light
● Coffee and tea, Breakfast and Lunch
WHAT SHOULD TO BRING :
● Hiking shoes
● Long pants
● Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
● Make sure you have good stamina and enough naps before do this trekking activity.
2 PERSON: USD 70 / PERSON
3 PERSON: USD 65 / PERSON
4 PERSON: USD 60 / PERSON
5 PERSON: USD 55 / PERSON
That is little review from us about mount Agung Trekking tour, for completed information please contact us, or should via WhatsApp on this number:
- The tour is PRIVATE TOURS and that means there is no other participant
- Minimum booking is two persons
- Single traveler will charge: Price of two persons – 15%
- Infant under 4 years old is free of charge
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour guide
- REASONABLE, FAIR PRICE AND NO HIDDEN FEES
- IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PLAN: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before (FREE CANCELLATION FEES)
- CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees 50% applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour (when our driver ready for pick you up)
- BOOKING: Complete The Booking Form to send your request and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically
- DISCUSSION: We will glad to answer all your questions regarding your inquiry (send your inquiries to our Whats’App number +6282144554458 for get quick reply
- CASH PAYMENTS: Please do the payment upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit with amount between USD 20 – 50 / booking according to the number of participants. You can pay deposits to our PayPal account that we will send via email or WhatsApp!
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. BAGUS BALI SUNRISE TREKKING AND TOUR takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking and send to our driver if needed
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. BALI TREKKING TRIP takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking and send to our driver if needed