01 Sep MOUNT AGUNG TREKKING TOUR
Mount Agung Bali Sunrise Trekking
Mt Agung is the highest mountain on the island of Bali. This is also active volcano with height 3,142 meters above sea level. This mountain is located in the District of Rendang, Karangasem, Bali.
Mount Agung become the second mountain with many tourist from many countries do trekking here besides Mount Batur. Mount Batur it self has elevation 1,717 meters above sea level and located in Kintamani, Bangli Bali.
There are have two best routes for do Mt Agung Trekking. Every route offers different challenges it self and that you can choose according to your ability level. Here are the details:
A. Mt Agung Trekking From Besakih Start Point
This route location is near from Besakih temple. Through Besakih trekking start point, you will entered the forest to climb to the highest peak. Trekking generally starts at 23:00 pm. Usually trekking will takes 6 to 7 hours to reach the highest point in Bali. The hiking route is heavy enough. But you can imagine watch a beautiful sunrise from the top of Bali will take out your tiredness.
- 21.00 to 22:00: Pickup at your hotel, pickup time is depends by distance of your hotel to trekking start point.
- 23:00: Arriving at trekking start point Besakih.
- 23:15: Trek to the peak of mount Agung is beginning,
- 6:00: Approximately 6 Am you will arrive at top of Mt Agung. Here we can see the spectacular scenery and sunrise. During enjoy the beauty view, we will served breakfast : hot drink, sandwich, and some fresh fruits.
- 7:30: Heading down and go back to the start point,
- 12:00: Trekking is done and our driver will drop you back to your hotel.
- (Approximate Hiking Time in total 12 to 13 hours)
- 1 PERSON: IDR 2.100.000
- 2 PERSON: IDR 1.250.000 / PERSON
- 3 PERSON: IDR 1.050.000 / PERSON
- 4 PERSON: IDR 850.000 / PERSON
B. Mount Agung Trekking from Pasar Agung Start Point
Pasar Agung Temple is the second option of mount Agung trekking routes . About the route is much easier, to reach the summit takes about 4 – 5 hours. From this route, you will come to second peak of mount Agung, with altitude of about 2.850 meters above sea level. Peak is lower than the peak you will reached via start point at Besakih, but you will not be disappointed by the stunning views of the surroundings.
- 23:00 to 00:00: pick up at your hotel, pick up time depends by your stay location in Bali.
- 1:45: Arrive at the start point Pasar Agung Temple. You will get short briefing about standard procedure before start the trek.
- 2:00: Start the trip to the summit and sunrise point.
- 6:00: Around this time you will arrive at the peak, where we watched a spectacular view and sunrise and served your breakfast.
- 7:30: Go down and go back to the start point
- 11:00: Trekking is done and you will dropping back to your hotel
(Totally hike time with this start point about 7 to 8 hours)
1 PERSON: IDR 1.900.000
2 PERSON: IDR 1.100.000 / PERSON
3 PERSON: IDR 850.000 / PERSON
4 PERSON: IDR 750.000 / PERSON
INCLUSION FOR BOTH PACKAGES:
- Pick up and drop service to your hotel by a private air-conditioned car
- Personally experienced English speaking local guides
- Entry fee to mt Agung
- Drinking water
- Walking stick & Head Light
- Coffee and tea & Breakfast at summit
WHAT SHOULD TO BRING :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
PICK UP & TRANSFER AREA COVERED :
- Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Amed (With additional fees 100.000 / car)
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Make sure you have good stamina and enough naps before do this trekking activity.
OK, that is just a short reviews from us about mount Agung Trekking tour. For more information please contact us, or should via WhatsApp on this number:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The tour is PRIVATE TOURS and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour guide
- REASONABLE, FAIR PRICE AND NO HIDDEN FEES
- IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PLAN: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before (FREE CANCELLATION FEES)
- CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees 50% applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour (when our driver ready for pick you up)
- BAD WEATHER: Free cancellation and full refund is applied if weather’s bad before starting the tour.
- BOOKING: Complete The Booking Form to send your request and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically. If Booking form doesn’t work please email or WhatsApp us to confirm.
- DISCUSSION: We will glad to answer all your questions regarding your inquiry (send your inquiries to our WhatsApp number +6282144554458 for get quick reply!!
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: You able to do payment by cash upon pick up / start the tour. Others methods is by PayPal, Wise or Bank Transfer. Please contact us for details
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit 25% from total amount at latest a day before tour.
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.