29 Agu Mount Batur Sunrise Trek with Sekumpul Waterfalls Tour
Mount Batur Trekking & Sekumpul Waterfalls Tours
Do two different Bali hiking activities in one day maybe for some people will fell so tired. However, for those of you who love nature, for adventurers or also for those of you who have only a few days in Bali, this unique combination of Bali trekking tours can be one of the right options. Then after we receive several request for this combination tours from our previous costumer, we decide to offer this awesome package for you also!
What’s Makes This Tour Package is Recommended?
This tour is a mix tour package from the trekking tour to see the stunning sunrise from Mt Batur Bali, completely with exploring the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali, it is Sekumpul waterfalls. This tour will also include: coffee break before do mount Batur trekking and breakfast at mount Batur summit. More over it is also include lunch at the gathering terrace of the café. Cause of that, this tour also can be one of hiking recommendation in Bali.
By doing both of these activities, our team will give you an unforgettable experience and we have special tour guides for each activity. Well, for those of you who want to mount Batur sunrise trekking and also interest to know how beautiful of Sekumpul waterfalls, this tour package is really recommended. The last reason why we make this combination tour is by take this package you also save time and less costs.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trek and Sekumpul Waterfalls Tour Itinerary:
- 01.00 – 03.00 am – pick up at your hotel with private air conditioner car
- 03.30 am – arrive at mount Batur trekking start point, meet with our Mt. Batur guide, short briefing and trekking to Mt Batur peak is starting,
- 05.30 – 06.00 am – arrive at the top of the Mount Batur and we will service for breakfast at the peak (banana sandwich, egg, fruit, cookies, and hot drink)
- 07.00 am – walk down to the finish point
- 08.30 am – arrive at the finish point and drive to Sekumpul Village,
- 10.30 am – Arrive at Sekumpul village, meet with our Sekumpul tour guide and time for exploring the waterfalls
- 13.00 Lunch at Sekumpul terrace cafe
- 14.00 – Depart to your hotel.
MT BATUR TREK & SEKUMPUL TOUR PRICE:
1 PERSON: IDR 1.825.000
2 PERSONS: IDR 1.050.000 / Person
3 PERSONS: IDR 900.000 / Person
4 PERSONS: IDR 850.000 / Person
5 PERSONS: IDR 775.000/ Person
PICK UP TIME & AREA COVER:
Ubud: 02.15 am
Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu: 01.30 am
- private air conditioner car
- English speaking private mount Batur trekking guide
- private Sekumpul tour guide
- hiking equipment
- breakfast at summit
- all entrance fees
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- sport shoes and sandals
- spare clothes, bring swimming suit is recommended
- sun cream
- some cash money
Do you interest with this tour package?
Contact us now:
BAGUS BALI SUNRISE TREKKING TOUR
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The tour is PRIVATE TOURS and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour guide
- REASONABLE, FAIR PRICE AND NO HIDDEN FEES
- IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PLAN: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before (FREE CANCELLATION FEES)
- CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees 50% applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour (when our driver ready for pick you up)
- BAD WEATHER: Free cancellation and full refund is applied if weather’s bad before starting the tour.
- BOOKING: Complete The Booking Form to send your request and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically. If Booking form doesn’t work please email or WhatsApp us to confirm.
- DISCUSSION: We will glad to answer all your questions regarding your inquiry (send your inquiries to our WhatsApp number +6282144554458 for get quick reply!!
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: You able to do payment by cash upon pick up / start the tour. Others methods is by PayPal, Wise or Bank Transfer. Please contact us for details
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit 25% from total amount at latest a day before tour.
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.