The island of Bali is one of the best tourist destinations in the world, as evidenced by the thousands of tourists who visit and come in a variety of the country.
One of the tourist areas you should visit while you are in Bali, is Ubud. Ubud Bali is often used as a holiday destination for writers who want to produce a creative work, because Ubud promises a beautiful atmosphere and quiet.
If your vacation to Bali and want to have experience a different holiday, visiting various tourist attractions in Ubud can be included in your list. Well with this Tour Package we will invite you to explore Ubud for a day. There are a few favorite places that you must visit in Ubud Bali, namely:
1. Ubud Monkey Forest
Monkey Forest Ubud is a protected forest area in which there are very sacred temple for Balinese Hindus. 14.00 is the best time to visit here, because the monkeys here is quite satisfied so do not be too aggressive when he saw the food that you hold.
Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) was founded by Agung Rai, a resident of Bali who has devoted his life to the preservation and development of arts and culture. Here, you can see diverse collection of works of masters like I Gusti Nyoman Bali Lempad, Ida Bagus Made, and others. Here you will not only enjoy the beauty of the paintings, but also had the opportunity to watch theater performances, music, and dance. In the museum there is also a bookstore and a library complete with a reading room.
3. Tegallalang Rice Terrace
Tegallalang village offers beautiful views of rice fields has become one of the resorts in Ubud that is most popular among photographers. Rice paddies in the Tegalalang village is a favorite tourist attraction of international tourists. In contrast to other rice fields, rice paddies in the village form a neat terraces. To enjoy the green rice terraces, you just have to stop at one of the cafes or restaurants that are there.
4. Gunung Kawi Tampaksiring
Attractions Gunung Kawi is the ancient site. The appeal of the attractions Gunung Kawi, besides lies in the temple located in the cliffs, as well as the place is very beautiful and is equipped with the sound of the river water sound Pakerisan.
5. Tirta Empul / Holy Water Temple
The appeal of pretending that one is located at the source of natural spring water in the temple area. Water from a natural spring, piped gets outside of the temple in the form of pancoran(shower) water. Water from pancoran very clear and cool, and according to Bali public confidence in water is also a holy water which can be used to cure various diseases.
Now, through this tour package, we will invite you to visit the favorite place in Ubud. The details are as follows:
- 8:00 Pick up at your hotel by our English speaking driver, with air conditioner car
- 09:00 to 10:00 Visit to Tirta Empul Temple,
- 10:15 to 11:30 Visit to Gunung Kawi Temple
- 12:00 to 13:00 Visit Bali Pulina Coffee Plantations
- 13:15 to 14:30 Lunch at Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15:00 to 16:30 Visit to Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16:45 to 18:00 Visit to Arma Museum
- 18:30 to 20:00 Dinner at Bebek Bengil Restaurat with special menu: Crispy Duck
- 20:00 Back to your hotel
PRICE: USD 45/ PERSON
- One day private safety driver (They will also doing as your tour guide)
- All entrance ticket and petrol
- Try many kind of hot drink coffee and also civet coffee at Bali Pulina Coffee Plantations
- Sarong for visiting to the temple
- Enough drinking water
- Lunch at Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Dinner at Bebek Bengil Ubud
Do you interest?
If you have some question about this tour packages please contact us.