31 Aug Ubud One Day Tour – Private Day Tour
The island of Bali is one of the best tourist destinations in the world, as evidenced by the thousands of tourists who visit and come in a variety of the country.
One of the tourist areas you should visit while you are in Bali, is Ubud. Ubud Bali is often used as a holiday destination for writers who want to produce a creative work, because Ubud promises a beautiful atmosphere and quiet.
If your vacation to Bali and want to have experience a different holiday, visiting various tourist attractions in Ubud can be included in your list. Well with this Tour Package we will invite you to explore Ubud for a day. There are a few favorite places that you must visit in Ubud Bali, namely:
1. Ubud Monkey Forest
Monkey Forest Ubud is a protected forest area in which there are very sacred temple for Balinese Hindus. 14.00 is the best time to visit here, because the monkeys here is quite satisfied so do not be too aggressive when he saw the food that you hold.
Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) was founded by Agung Rai, a resident of Bali who has devoted his life to the preservation and development of arts and culture. Here, you can see diverse collection of works of masters like I Gusti Nyoman Bali Lempad, Ida Bagus Made, and others. Here you will not only enjoy the beauty of the paintings, but also had the opportunity to watch theater performances, music, and dance. In the museum there is also a bookstore and a library complete with a reading room.
3. Tegallalang Rice Terrace
Tegallalang village offers beautiful views of rice fields has become one of the resorts in Ubud that is most popular among photographers. Rice paddies in the Tegalalang village is a favorite tourist attraction of international tourists. In contrast to other rice fields, rice paddies in the village form a neat terraces. To enjoy the green rice terraces, you just have to stop at one of the cafes or restaurants that are there.
4. Gunung Kawi Tampaksiring
Attractions Gunung Kawi is the ancient site. The appeal of the attractions Gunung Kawi, besides lies in the temple located in the cliffs, as well as the place is very beautiful and is equipped with the sound of the river water sound Pakerisan.
5. Tirta Empul / Holy Water Temple
The appeal of pretending that one is located at the source of natural spring water in the temple area. Water from a natural spring, piped gets outside of the temple in the form of pancoran(shower) water. Water from pancoran very clear and cool, and according to Bali public confidence in water is also a holy water which can be used to cure various diseases.
Now, through this tour package, we will invite you to visit the favorite place in Ubud. The details are as follows:
- 8:00 Pick up at your hotel by our English speaking driver, with air conditioner car
- 09:00 to 10:00 Visit to Tirta Empul Temple,
- 10:15 to 11:30 Visit to Gunung Kawi Temple
- 12:00 to 13:00 Visit Bali Pulina Coffee Plantations
- 13:15 to 14:30 Lunch at Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15:00 to 16:30 Visit to Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16:45 to 18:00 Visit to Arma Museum
- 18:30 to 20:00 Dinner at Bebek Bengil Restaurat with special menu: Crispy Duck
- 20:00 Back to your hotel
2 PERSON: USD 50 / PERSON
3 PERSON: USD 45 / PERSON
4 PERSON: USD 40
5 PERSON: USD 35
- One day private safety driver (They will also doing as your tour guide)
- All entrance ticket and petrol
- Try many kind of hot drink coffee and also civet coffee at Bali Pulina Coffee Plantations
- Sarong for visiting to the temple
- Enough drinking water
- Lunch at Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Dinner at Bebek Bengil Ubud
Do you interest?
If you have some question about this tour packages please contact us.
- The tour is PRIVATE TOURS and that means there is no other participant
- Minimum booking is two persons
- Single traveler will charge: Price of two persons – 15%
- Infant under 4 years old is free of charge
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour guide
- REASONABLE, FAIR PRICE AND NO HIDDEN FEES
- IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PLAN: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before (FREE CANCELLATION FEES)
- CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees 50% applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour (when our driver ready for pick you up)
- BOOKING: Complete The Booking Form to send your request and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically
- DISCUSSION: We will glad to answer all your questions regarding your inquiry (send your inquiries to our Whats’App number +6282144554458 for get quick reply
- CASH PAYMENTS: Please do the payment upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit with amount between USD 20 – 50 / booking according to the number of participants. You can pay deposits to our PayPal account that we will send via email or WhatsApp!
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. BAGUS BALI SUNRISE TREKKING AND TOUR takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking and send to our driver if needed
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. BALI TREKKING TRIP takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking and send to our driver if needed