01 Sep Sekumpul Waterfalls Jungle Trekking Tour
Sekumpul Waterfalls Bali Jungle Trekking Tour
Sekumpul waterfall Bali trekking is one awesome hiking in Bali that we would like offer to you for make your Bali holiday complete. This tour will give you unforgettable experience while do trekking at one of most beautiful waterfall in Bali Indonesia. Sekumpul waterfall is located at Sekumpul village, Sawan, Singaraja Bali. The word Sekumpul in Indonesian language mean “collection”, and Sekumpul mean collection of several waterfalls to be one big fall.
Here we can see five waterfalls consisting of 2 adjacent places with approximately distance between waterfalls is 200 meters. In the beginning right in the left side we will find two waterfalls and then at the second location we find three sources of waterfalls. In place with two waterfalls have a height of about 100 meters and the water flow is different. Both of this waterfall have different sources, of which the waterfall on the left is sourced from springs and the waterfall on the right is sourced from the river.
For do Sekumpul waterfall trekking there has two routes, but we are use route from Sekumpul towards. This trip will start from Sekumpul village then walk down for 40 minutes to find beauty view with hills, palm trees, and shady trees around the waterfall it making atmosphere surround this area more cool and beautiful then the trip will past hundreds of stairs. This was little challenge, but everything will be all paid off by the natural beauty of this Sekumpul waterfall. After an hour walk we will found water coming from various points. This will make people more curious to got to the point at the Sekumpul waterfalls Bali.
Sekumpul waterfall jungle trekking is a one of fantastic adventure in Bali. This is because in addition to beautiful scenery, we can bath also under the waterfalls. Then after that we can enjoy the natural beauty and we will served lunch at local restaurant in the side of waterfalls. After lunch our driver will driving you back to hotel. If the time still enough we will glad to arrange tour with visit to another tourist attraction such as: Coffee plantation, Beratan Lake Temple and Jati Luwih Rice Field (with entrance fee is paid by your self)
SEKUMPUL WATERFALL TOUR ITINERARY:
- O7.00 – 08.00 Pick Up your hotel by our English driver with AC vehicle
- 10.00 Arrive at Sekumpul village then continue trek to Waterfall.
- 11.00 Arrival at Sekumpul waterfalls explore surround area and take shower in the waterfalls
- 13.00 Having lunch at Sekumpul terrace cafe
- 13.30 Back to hotel or visit to another place such as Bali coffee plantation, Beratan Lake Temple or Jati Luwih Rice Field.
1 PERSON: USD 90 (IDR 1.250.000)
2 PERSONS: USD 50 (IDR 700.000) / Person
3 PERSONS: USD 40 (IDR 550.000) / Person
4 PERSONS: USD 32 (IDR 450.000) / Person
5 PERSONS: USD 29 (IDR 400.000) / Person
- Private car and driver
- Experienced sekumpul trekking guide (English speaking)
- Enough drinking waters
- Entrance fee to Sekumpul Village and waterfalls.
DON’T FORGET TO BRING:
- Hiking or sport shoes
- Short pants and changes clothes
- Sun Screen
Don’t hesitate to contact us for inquiries:
Whats’App: +6282144554458 (24 hours)
SEKUMPUL WATERFALL TREKKING TOUR COPYRIGHT @2020
- The tour is PRIVATE TOURS and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour guide
- REASONABLE, FAIR PRICE AND NO HIDDEN FEES
- IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PLAN: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before (FREE CANCELLATION FEES)
- CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees 50% applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour (when our driver ready for pick you up)
- BOOKING: Complete The Booking Form to send your request and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically
- DISCUSSION: We will glad to answer all your questions regarding your inquiry (send your inquiries to our Whats’App number +6282144554458 for get quick reply
- CASH PAYMENTS: Please do the payment upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit with amount between USD 20 – 50 / booking according to the number of participants. You can pay deposits to our PayPal account that we will send via email or WhatsApp!
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. BAGUS BALI SUNRISE TREKKING AND TOUR takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking and send to our driver if needed